History of SuccessLSP Technologies has a history of designing, building, and integrating laser peening work cells. Our experience allows us to scale work cells from small, dedicated part processing chambers to fully automated, large cells for development needs. Contact us for more information on designing a cell for your needs.
Cell Design PhilosophyLSP Technologies' laser peening work cells are designed for efficiency and ease of material handling and processing flow. By integrating our cells seamlessly into manufacturing flows, optimum efficiency is achieved. Our designs are based around customer requirements and are fully customizeable to the industry demands.
Procudo® LSP System Work Cells
Our work cells are ideally designed for flawless pairing with the Procudo® series of laser peening systems. Cells can be custom designed for specific parts or generic development.
LSP Technologies work cells are designed and built with safety, ease of use, and efficiency in mind. Our 20+ years of laser peening experience are unrivaled in the industry to provide the highest quality processing cells available. Advantages of our cells include:
- Real time process verification
- Adaptable cell sizing
- Automated part handling
- Integrade with peening laser source
- Pick and position robots as desired
- Variable weight capacities (typically > 300 kg)
- IEC 60825-1 and ANSI/RIA 15.06 compliant
- Custom sizes available
- Various Accessibility Options:
- Standard Doors
- Double Doors
- Viewing windows
- Part Handling Options:
- Overlay Applicators
- Sprays and nozzles
- Customizable Video Monitoring options
- Ventilation and Exhaust Systems
- Water Filter and Disposal Systems
- Automated Laser Guiding
- Automated Spot Size Controls
- Automated Calibrations
Stay tuned for more information!